Monday, November 1, 2010

Thanks!!!

WOW!!  Today is November 1
Seriously????
Ok well, it seems that days are going by faster and faster!!

I have decided to challenge myself this month.
Being that this is the month of 'Thanks' thats exactly what I'm going to do.
I'm going to give thanks everyday this month.
I warn you, it may be very deep or just the simple thanks of cheetos.

So here we go! Ya ready?

DAY ONE:
Today I am thankful for Jesus Christ! He was, He is and He is to COME!
He has blessed me beyond measures.

Tonight we took the first of many loads to the house.  We just put the kids ride-on toys, bikes, and a few boxes in the garage.  Tomorrow the cleaning ladies clean the house top to bottom, then tomorrow night we can start moving in.  Friday the movers come with everything from our storage, so our first night will be Friday night! I can believe its really here!!


The end of July.












The end of October!













3 months!!  THREE AMAZING MONTHS! I watched my dream house come to life, board by board, brick by brick!

1 comment:

  1. Love the house!!!! It makes me want to build one...one day!!

    ReplyDelete