Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Day 24

Ok so maybe my goal was a little unrealistic...  I mean seriously,,, me blog everyday! yeah right!
I have been so busy that I havent had time to get on here and type! The house takes alot more time than our old one did! But its getting there!

Ok so today I'm thankful for my momma.  After work today, CV left and went to join my dad and Brock at the hunting camp.  So momma came over and we hit the town.  We shopped til we literally dropped.  We closed the malls down at 9 tonight and closed down Target at 10.  AND....we had the two babies with us. But when you fill two children full of sugar from doughnuts, they dont mind being out that late.  Who cares if at 11 pm they were still awake..
Anywho! I just had fun with my momma, my best friend.  She is spending the night tonight which made my kids so stinking happy.  I had put the kids to bed, went and got in the shower, came out to find them all back up and watching tv in the living room...  I guess thats what happens when Mimi spends the night!!  Oh well....cant wait for the Thanksgiving Day Parade and turkey! Our first Thanksgiving in our new house!!!

Peace Out Hommies!

1 comment: