Wednesday, November 3, 2010

DAY 2

Alright so I thought this posted last night but I'm assuming it didnt. The internet was going in and out due to the weather so it must have cut off before it posted, so let me try again!!

DAY DEUCE!

Today I am thankful for the gift of dance.  I have been giving the opportunity to do what I love again.
DANCE!!
I work with the local Middle School's Danceline and I LOVE IT!!

I am so GRATEFUL that the Lord brought that back into my life again!! Now if I could only touch my foot to my face again!! 

Peace Out Hommies!

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome girly! Whoooo - the old danceline days! I have to agree, if only our bodies could do now what we did back then! It's all I can to do get my legs to carry me through a 5K... how am I ever gonna finish a half marathon?
    I just LOVE your thankful ways!
    Linz

    ReplyDelete