Sunday, February 21, 2010

SLOOOOOWWW DOWN!

I have been sick for the last three weeks.  I had the sinus crud, then the WORSE Case of Stomach bug, now the sinus crud again.  I have fallen three times in the last month. Literally to the ground...  This last one, last week was a doozy. My foot is completely black and blue from it. My right knee is so bruised that I cant put pressure on it and my wrist is sore from catching myself.

I think my body is trying to tell me something...........................

SLOW DOWN TRACEY!

Well, i gotta go fold my 4th load of laundry today and brush my teeth, go kiss the boys good night, pack lunches for school tomorrow and get my clothes laid out for in the morning! Then i really want to watch Desperate Housewives....

PEACE OUT HOMMIES!

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain - I have been "pukey" for about 3 days - I think that it is definitely my body telling me to SLOW down - only 2 more months 'til I graduate - I'll slow down then, or at least try to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you watched desp house and hope you rein-act bree's scene for chris but throw in some of those high rangerete kicks you use to do
    get to feeling better :(

    ReplyDelete