Thursday, February 11, 2010

Stellar!

stel⋅lar
[stel-er]
–adjective
1. of or pertaining to the stars; consisting of stars.
2. like a star, as in brilliance, shape, etc.

I love this word! It describes exactly how I feel in my home! Yesterday was mine & Emmi's birthday! I feel so special to share my special day with my favorite girl! She is a star! She is a light in such a dark world. She is brilliant in the fact that she has all three males in our house eating out of the palm of her hand. She can shape up any and everyone's day! As she does mine, each morning.


So, I choose the word Stellar to describe my feelings! I feel so blessed to have a husband who gives me those butterflies sitll & know that he adores me. To have a son that is the most loving, compassionate, and kind hearted person I know. To have another son, who is struggles with so much in life, but can find joy in things that others simply take for granted. And for my daughter, who will be my best friend for life. Like I am with my mom! And most importantly, to my Savior, Jesus Christ, who gave me all these gifts, just because He loves me. But also the Ultimate Gift....

'For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit.' 1 Peter 3:18


So, here's to you! If you're reading this, know that I pray for you to feel Stellar in your home, with your family, no matter what circumstances they may be.

'Be Joyful Always, Pray without Ceasing, and be thankful for all circumstances in your life, for they are God's will for you' 1Thess. 5:16-18

Peace Out Hommies

Ps- I will be taking advantage of the Snow Day and upload pics from the Sweet Soiree!!! I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment