Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sweet Shoppe!




Ok here,  as promised I am taking the time to do this....here is my Sweet Emmi's 2nd birthday party pictures!
making last minute preparationsmamaw & papawThats Witten hiding out!She didnt care for everyone singing to herWait...theres more??Showing Grandpa what he gave herDaddy & Mom Toms
After all the candles were blown out and the last guest left, Emmi went into the kitchen, kicked her boots off, got her cake and sat down on the floor and enjoyed it!  She truly is MY CHILD!

So as you can see it was one REAL SWEET DAY!! Thanks to all who came and shared it with us!

Peace Out Hommies!

4 comments:

  1. What an awesome party! Hate I missed it but glad Annabelle got to go (even though Heather said she just played in Emmi's room the entire time, mostly by herself). Love that cake and I can't believe all that candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you too! I cant wait to see you soon! Hows Violet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracey, you did a super job on the decorations!What a "sweet" party for such a sweet little girl!
    Love, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. noooooo! how is that even possible to have this at a 2 yr olds party? get your butt to salt lake and do my party. iv never seen such as this in my life. way to go.

    ReplyDelete