Thursday, May 27, 2010

And she walks with Angels

Dear Blogging Friends!
I just needed to share that there is a CELEBRATION going on in heaven right now.  Angels are singing and horns are blowing! Mrs. Valerie Rockett went home to be with her eternal Father. She is walking with Jesus right now.  She has felt his nail-scarred hands and seen his nail-scarred feet.  Can imagine the joy she felt this evening when He walked up to her and said Job Well Done, my Good and Faithful Servant.

Because thats exactly what she was.  She was good. Oh so good! And happy! And Kind! And told all about Jesus and who He was and is and is to be!
She was faithful.  She was at peace from the moment she received her diagnosis to her last breath! She knew where she was going and excited to be going there.

I find myself sitting here crying uncontrollably, and my own mother is in the next room asleep.  But the thought of my friend at her house right now, hurting. And I cant help her!  I just want to wrap my arms around her and squeeze her.  Mrs. Val, I promise to take care of Stacy. Thank you for raising the amazing daughter you did.  I will miss you dar-lin!


In HIS complete Grace and Love,

1 comment:

  1. Praying for your sweet friend. It hurts like hell to loose someone. But more than that is you all know where she is and that you will all see her again. My heart is with all of you who loved her so much!

    ReplyDelete