Sunday, June 6, 2010

I'm Baaaaacccckkkkk!!!

Well, I survived my first week at my new job!  Barely!!  No really, It went great! I enjoyed it much more than I had expected! I felt like a grown-up! The good thing was that occasionally I would run into the really cute guy that works in the office! He is sooooo dreamy!!  His wife must be a knockout!   ;)
Ok enough of CV!
So heres a sneak peek of some things we've been up to! The last day of school, me and my friend Kim, decided to surprise our boys with a get-a-way to Great Wolf Lodge! It was great! We just went for one night! Which was PLENTY!!  The boys were great and loved being together! Emmi stayed with her Mimi and went 'boppin'  (as usual)

I love the look of amazement in his face!


The 3rd Smith brother!



Peace Out Hommies

No comments:

Post a Comment