Wednesday, August 18, 2010

All of you know that Chris and I are building our first house! We are having so much fun with this! It is going up so quick and its exceeding my expectations! It truly is our dream home! I am so blessed to have a husband who works so hard so that we may raise our trio in this house!! God has definitely blessed us beyond measures!!  

So come on in, take your shoes off and stay awhile!


This is how it started! just a bunch of dirt, which is how Witten wished it had stayed!

And then theres was some concrete!

And this little piggie built a house with sticks!

a few days later, we had a roof!

This is the kitchen standing by the stairs!

 
we have dog houses, the technical term is dormers.

the kitchen from the living room

my future new workout!

the breakfast area!

I'll post more pics when you can actually tell what they are!!
Thanks for sharing this experience with us.

PS- to my dead beat nanny- Jac, youre welcome!!

Peace Out Hommies


1 comment:

  1. Gosh I love the nannies name! What a beautiful home you are building. I can not wait to come and be spoiled with luxury. Will there be a purple guest room?

    ReplyDelete